Saturday, February 4, 2012

Carles Puyol and Gerard Piqué Are Fighting

Carles Puyol: It’s your duty as a Barcelona player! I thought you understood this! You’re not playing for an ordinary club. It’s about commitment. A final push and we can take this game!



Carles Puyol and Gerard Piqué fighting 
Gerard Pique: Carles, while I admire your commitment and dedication to the cause, I will not allow you to punch me in the face. My bleeding on the pitch has been caused by a series of unfortunate incidents. It is not a tactic!

Puyol: Unbelievable! The world is watching! If you bleed, people see how committed we are to the cause of Barcelona. They will see how, despite our success on the pitch, we are not complacent and are still prepared to go to any lengths to succeed. It sends a message!

Pique: Well, if that’s what it’s about, let me punch you in the face! My bleeding is old news now. Photographs of you bleeding will be so much more powerful, like Terry Butcher for England. You will become an icon! Let’s do it!

Puyol: No, forget it, that isn’t going to happen. Getting blood out of my hair is a nightmare. I’ll be in the hairdresser’s for hours while they try and get my lustrous shine and natural curl back. Nevermind, let’s just win at Panathinaikos instead.

Pique: Deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | 100 Web Hosting